- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
The technical name for the cacao plant is Theobroma cacao, literally meaning ‘drink of the gods’. The...
Cordyceps sinensis is a fascinating supplement that I’ve been taking lately and that I’m almost certain...
Nootropics (smart drugs) are reaching the point where they’re close to mainstream. The term is no...
More Brain News
Why the Brain Loves Parkour: How Complex Movement Triggers Learning and Tips to Enhance Skill Acquisition
In some ways, a toddler is much more intelligent than you. They’re not particularly...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Understanding the Mind-Body Connection to Better Optimize Mental Performance – And Take Conscious Control of Your Physiology?
Hey guys! Been away a while sorry moving house – but today I finally...
- Posted September 16, 2016
How to Think Like a Modern Day Polymath – The World-Changing Intellect of Elon Musk, Deconstructed
Seeing as I am currently busy moving out of my flat and into my...
- Posted August 19, 2016
tDCS for Enhanced Motor Learning, Reactions, Memory & More – An Introduction to Neurostimulation
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for...
- Posted July 11, 2016
Update! Limitless Brain Nootropic Review – Also: How to Review a Nootropic Product
Limitless Brain is one of the new breed of nootropic supplements currently popping up...
- Posted July 1, 2016
The Ultimate Technique – Mastering Emotion
Some of the most fearsome fighters in history were the Berserkers, known for the...
- Posted May 27, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016