- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Steve Jobs said that everyone should learn to program because it would help them to think....
Note: Hey guys, Adam here! So we’re trying something different for this post. This is another contribution...
A New Approach to Training (And Understanding) Working Memory for a Potentially Huge Boost in Cognition
I used to think that working memory training was one of the dullest and most inane...
More Brain News
The Hero’s Journey: Why We Are Called to Action and Adventure and How Breath of the Wild Captures This Perfectly
Every now and then on this site, I have been known to get a...
- Posted March 17, 2017
How to Think Like Einstein
A lot of people who are interested in brain training or nootropics will focus...
- Posted February 17, 2017
Cognitive Visualization Training: Running ‘Software’ in Your Brain to Enhance Working Memory and More
When you think of brain training, you probably imagine using some kind of game...
- Posted January 27, 2017
Dark Chocolate: A Powerful Muscle Building Food and Nootropic?
The technical name for the cacao plant is Theobroma cacao, literally meaning ‘drink of the...
- Posted January 9, 2017
Cordyceps – The OP Supplement for Energy, Strength and Virility?
Cordyceps sinensis is a fascinating supplement that I’ve been taking lately and that I’m...
- Posted November 30, 2016
The Current State of Nootropics and Some Exciting Possibilities for the Future
Nootropics (smart drugs) are reaching the point where they’re close to mainstream. The term...
- Posted October 8, 2016
Why the Brain Loves Parkour: How Complex Movement Triggers Learning and Tips to Enhance Skill Acquisition
In some ways, a toddler is much more intelligent than you. They’re not particularly...
- Posted September 27, 2016