- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
The Ultimate Technique – Mastering Emotion
Some of the most fearsome fighters in history were the Berserkers, known for the...
- Posted May 27, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
How to Learn Programming, Neuroscience, Lock Picking and Engineering With Accelerated Learning
In all honesty, I have found my experimentation with nootropics to be largely disappointed....
- Posted March 27, 2016
Can You Upgrade the Nature of Your Thought?
Ever wondered how deaf people think? If you’re born deaf and you never learn...
- Posted February 22, 2016
How Your Diet, Exercise and Psychology Affect Your Genes
If you’ve been blaming your lack of gains in the gym on your genetics,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
What is Embodied Cognition? How You Think With Your Body
Embodied cognition is a fascinating concept from psychology and philosophy that challenges the way...
- Posted January 16, 2016
Manipulating the Brain’s Salience Network and How I Write 10,000+ Words a Day
For my main job, I work as a freelance writer. This is pretty cool...
- Posted January 1, 2016
Hacker’s Brain – The Psychology of Programming
First things first, everyone should learn to program. As we’ll see in this article,...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Why We’re Drawn to Action and How to Get Better at Anything
I’ve discussed many times on this blog how good playing computer games is for...
- Posted October 27, 2015
What Happens in the Brain When You Plan and Execute a Movement
When you perform even a simple movement, it involves a huge amount of activity...
- Posted September 18, 2015