- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Understanding the Mind-Body Connection to Better Optimize Mental Performance – And Take Conscious Control of Your Physiology?
Hey guys! Been away a while sorry moving house – but today I finally...
- Posted September 16, 2016
How to Think Like a Modern Day Polymath – The World-Changing Intellect of Elon Musk, Deconstructed
Seeing as I am currently busy moving out of my flat and into my...
- Posted August 19, 2016
tDCS for Enhanced Motor Learning, Reactions, Memory & More – An Introduction to Neurostimulation
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for...
- Posted July 11, 2016
Update! Limitless Brain Nootropic Review – Also: How to Review a Nootropic Product
Limitless Brain is one of the new breed of nootropic supplements currently popping up...
- Posted July 1, 2016
The Ultimate Technique – Mastering Emotion
Some of the most fearsome fighters in history were the Berserkers, known for the...
- Posted May 27, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
How to Learn Programming, Neuroscience, Lock Picking and Engineering With Accelerated Learning
In all honesty, I have found my experimentation with nootropics to be largely disappointed....
- Posted March 27, 2016
Can You Upgrade the Nature of Your Thought?
Ever wondered how deaf people think? If you’re born deaf and you never learn...
- Posted February 22, 2016
How Your Diet, Exercise and Psychology Affect Your Genes
If you’ve been blaming your lack of gains in the gym on your genetics,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
What is Embodied Cognition? How You Think With Your Body
Embodied cognition is a fascinating concept from psychology and philosophy that challenges the way...
- Posted January 16, 2016