- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Manipulating the Brain’s Salience Network and How I Write 10,000+ Words a Day
For my main job, I work as a freelance writer. This is pretty cool...
- Posted January 1, 2016
Hacker’s Brain – The Psychology of Programming
First things first, everyone should learn to program. As we’ll see in this article,...
- Posted November 21, 2015
Why We’re Drawn to Action and How to Get Better at Anything
I’ve discussed many times on this blog how good playing computer games is for...
- Posted October 27, 2015
What Happens in the Brain When You Plan and Execute a Movement
When you perform even a simple movement, it involves a huge amount of activity...
- Posted September 18, 2015
The Best Video Games for Brain Training
I’ve discussed a few times in the past how beneficial playing computer games can...
- Posted September 15, 2015
iQuzil Nootropic Review – A Dodgy ‘Learning Accelerator’
iQuzil is a nootropic, ‘learning accelerator’, that comes from thoughtfoods.co.uk. Branded as the ‘Best...
- Posted August 3, 2015
Nootropics and Cognitive Enhancement for Gaming and Martial Arts
Computer games have come a long way in the last decade and while they...
- Posted July 15, 2015
Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
I’ve talked a lot on this website about using nootropics to try and improve...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Are ‘Flow States’ Overhyped?
The term ‘flow state’ refers to a state of mind in which we are...
- Posted May 18, 2015
How to Train Your Senses Like Daredevil – Echolocation Training, Neuroplasticity and More
So I’ve been watching the new Daredevil and it’s so good I can’t even…...
- Posted May 8, 2015