- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Nootropics and Cognitive Enhancement for Gaming and Martial Arts
Computer games have come a long way in the last decade and while they...
- Posted July 15, 2015
Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
I’ve talked a lot on this website about using nootropics to try and improve...
- Posted May 29, 2015
Are ‘Flow States’ Overhyped?
The term ‘flow state’ refers to a state of mind in which we are...
- Posted May 18, 2015
How to Train Your Senses Like Daredevil – Echolocation Training, Neuroplasticity and More
So I’ve been watching the new Daredevil and it’s so good I can’t even…...
- Posted May 8, 2015
True Optimal Mental Performance – Stop Discriminating Against Neurotransmitters
What does optimal mental performance feel like? If you’re a biohacker in pursuit of...
- Posted April 18, 2015
How to Become Batman – A Detailed Training Program and Analysis
One of the reasons I like to give when people ask me why I...
- Posted April 8, 2015
A Complete Guide to Social Nootropics: Pills for Charisma and Charm?
Before you get any further into this article, I just want to say right...
- Posted March 30, 2015
CoreFocus Review: A Nootropic With Caffeine, L-Theanine, L-Tyrosine and L-Carnitine
If you’re interested in looking for investment opportunities right now, then I’d recommend considering...
- Posted March 8, 2015
Everything You Need to Know About Raising Nitric Oxide – For Bodybuilders, As a Nootropic and Health Risks
Nitric Oxide is one of the most important substances in the body not only...
- Posted February 13, 2015
How Technology is Going to Transform Fitness, Productivity and Human Intelligence in the Next Couple of Years
At their recent Windows 10 event, Microsoft unveiled their Microsoft HoloLens and took everyone...
- Posted February 6, 2015