- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
Imagine listening to a symphony and experiencing a rainbow of colours emerging from it....
- Posted January 27, 2015
A Comprehensive List of Ways to Sleep Better and Wake Up Full of Energy
If you’re looking to improve your physical performance, your energy levels, your mood or...
- Posted January 17, 2015
Creating a Personal Code: Shorthand for Programmers and Writers
‘Shorthand’ is essentially a type of code that you use in order to sketch...
- Posted January 12, 2015
How to Strengthen Your CNS for Athletic Performance, Increased Strength & Ninja Reflexes
Your central nervous system is the control system of your brain and body. It...
- Posted January 5, 2015
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Workout/Diet Adherence – Stick to Your Training Like Glue!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a school of psychology or a ‘therapeutic approach’ used by...
- Posted December 17, 2014
A Transhuman Business Model – Make Yourself Scalable By Using Technology and Upgrading Your Efficiency
I earn a living predominantly as a copywriter and an app developer (with a...
- Posted December 14, 2014
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Performance, Productivity and Accessing Flow States – Better Than Nootropics?
CBT stands for ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy’ and is a ‘pscyhotherapeutic’ method for dealing with...
- Posted November 26, 2014
The Best Nooptropic Stack – Cognitive Metabolic Enhancers
As regular readers of this blog may know, I have been experimenting with nootropics...
- Posted November 13, 2014
How Optimal Brainwaves Can Correlate With Productivity, Athletic Performance and Creativity
When looking at ways to improve our cognitive ability or enhance our mental states,...
- Posted October 20, 2014
An In-Depth Guide to Using Brain Training That Actually Works
Brain plasticity states that our brain can change shape in response to training. That...
- Posted October 3, 2014