- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Everything You Need to Know About Raising Nitric Oxide – For Bodybuilders, As a Nootropic and Health Risks
Nitric Oxide is one of the most important substances in the body not only...
- Posted February 13, 2015
How Technology is Going to Transform Fitness, Productivity and Human Intelligence in the Next Couple of Years
At their recent Windows 10 event, Microsoft unveiled their Microsoft HoloLens and took everyone...
- Posted February 6, 2015
Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
Imagine listening to a symphony and experiencing a rainbow of colours emerging from it....
- Posted January 27, 2015
A Comprehensive List of Ways to Sleep Better and Wake Up Full of Energy
If you’re looking to improve your physical performance, your energy levels, your mood or...
- Posted January 17, 2015
Creating a Personal Code: Shorthand for Programmers and Writers
‘Shorthand’ is essentially a type of code that you use in order to sketch...
- Posted January 12, 2015
How to Strengthen Your CNS for Athletic Performance, Increased Strength & Ninja Reflexes
Your central nervous system is the control system of your brain and body. It...
- Posted January 5, 2015
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Workout/Diet Adherence – Stick to Your Training Like Glue!
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is a school of psychology or a ‘therapeutic approach’ used by...
- Posted December 17, 2014
A Transhuman Business Model – Make Yourself Scalable By Using Technology and Upgrading Your Efficiency
I earn a living predominantly as a copywriter and an app developer (with a...
- Posted December 14, 2014
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Performance, Productivity and Accessing Flow States – Better Than Nootropics?
CBT stands for ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy’ and is a ‘pscyhotherapeutic’ method for dealing with...
- Posted November 26, 2014
The Best Nooptropic Stack – Cognitive Metabolic Enhancers
As regular readers of this blog may know, I have been experimenting with nootropics...
- Posted November 13, 2014