- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
How to Work Out Your Power Quotient (Like Dragon Ball Z…)
The Power Quotient is a proposed measurement for your overall ‘power’ based on strength,...
- Posted September 24, 2014
My CILTeP Review – A Natural Alternative to Modafinil?
If you’ve been following this blog or my YouTube channel, then you’ll know I’ve...
- Posted September 10, 2014
How to Help Your Cells and Mitochondria Produce Energy for Enhanced Athletic Endurance and Mental Clarity
Increasing your cells’ efficiency in producing energy might just be the best way to...
- Posted September 3, 2014
A Huge, Detailed Guide to Nootropics (Smart Drugs): How They Work and How to Use Them
Ever wished you were smarter? That you could memorise everything you read and ace...
- Posted August 26, 2014
Modafinil FAQ: Exercise, Gaming, Mechanisms of Action and More
My first video reviewing Modafinil got a lot of attention on YouTube leading to...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Making of an Android Game – Debugger: Brain Untraining
‘Debugger: Brain Untraining’ is my latest app release and the first game I’ve created...
- Posted August 15, 2014
The Neuroscience of Highly Productive Flow States
Flow states can perfect your golf swing, make you a natural in conversation and...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Planet Organic’s Bulletproof Coffee Review
Hey guys, happy Adam Sinicki day! Yup, it’s my birthday today and as a...
- Posted August 6, 2014
How Modafinil Works on Neurotransmitters for its Nootropic Effects
A while back I tried Modafinil for the purposes of a review, and shortly...
- Posted July 25, 2014
The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
Intelligence is an incredibly vague and difficult thing to define. We all know we...
- Posted July 24, 2014