- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
On this blog I have written a fair bit already about nootropics: substances you...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Yerba Mate for Focus and Creativity – Review
Yerba Mate is a green tea, and like many other green teas it is...
- Posted July 21, 2014
Self-Quantification Explained: Tons of Ways Start Measuring Your Performance and Progress
Self-quantification, self tracking, or ‘life logging’, is the process of recording data about yourself in...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Ambidexterity Training – A Drawing/Quick Update
Behold! I did this drawing entirely with my left hand! This was a much...
- Posted July 12, 2014
A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
When reading about diet, nootropics, supplements, self improvement and memory techniques we will often...
- Posted July 9, 2014
Video – Ambidexterity, Creativity and ADHD
In this video I’m discussing whether ambidexterity training might be useful for improving creativity....
- Posted July 6, 2014
How to Use Your Hypnagogic Sleep State for Creativity and Idea Generation
Many people are fascinated with their dreams, it’s a chance to explore the landscape...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Piracetam Review and Discussion
Here’s a short video I made on Piracetam – how it works, my experiences...
- Posted June 10, 2014
The Original Virtual Reality: Visualisation Training
I am not interested in visualising my success as so many self help books...
- Posted June 6, 2014
The Nootropic Breakfast
Behold! The ‘nootropic breakfast’ – the ideal breakfast for boosting your brain power and...
- Posted June 5, 2014