- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
Modafinil FAQ: Exercise, Gaming, Mechanisms of Action and More
My first video reviewing Modafinil got a lot of attention on YouTube leading to...
- Posted August 19, 2014
Making of an Android Game – Debugger: Brain Untraining
‘Debugger: Brain Untraining’ is my latest app release and the first game I’ve created...
- Posted August 15, 2014
The Neuroscience of Highly Productive Flow States
Flow states can perfect your golf swing, make you a natural in conversation and...
- Posted August 11, 2014
Planet Organic’s Bulletproof Coffee Review
Hey guys, happy Adam Sinicki day! Yup, it’s my birthday today and as a...
- Posted August 6, 2014
How Modafinil Works on Neurotransmitters for its Nootropic Effects
A while back I tried Modafinil for the purposes of a review, and shortly...
- Posted July 25, 2014
The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
Intelligence is an incredibly vague and difficult thing to define. We all know we...
- Posted July 24, 2014
How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
On this blog I have written a fair bit already about nootropics: substances you...
- Posted July 23, 2014
Yerba Mate for Focus and Creativity – Review
Yerba Mate is a green tea, and like many other green teas it is...
- Posted July 21, 2014
Self-Quantification Explained: Tons of Ways Start Measuring Your Performance and Progress
Self-quantification, self tracking, or ‘life logging’, is the process of recording data about yourself in...
- Posted July 18, 2014
Ambidexterity Training – A Drawing/Quick Update
Behold! I did this drawing entirely with my left hand! This was a much...
- Posted July 12, 2014