- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
More Brain News
The Original Virtual Reality: Visualisation Training
I am not interested in visualising my success as so many self help books...
- Posted June 6, 2014
The Nootropic Breakfast
Behold! The ‘nootropic breakfast’ – the ideal breakfast for boosting your brain power and...
- Posted June 5, 2014
How to Have the Ultimate Productive Day: I Try ALL the Tricks
I had an awful lot of work to do today and was feeling a...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Spider-Man Training: Proprioception and Reflex Strength to Unlock Your Potential
Powerful exercises that will increase your power in the gym and agility for traceurs....
- Posted June 2, 2014
How to Become Ambidextrous and Increase Your Creativity
Improving my ambidexterity (or ‘cross dominance’) has been a hobby of mine for some...
- Posted May 25, 2014
My Experiences With Modafinil – Effects on Creativity and Focus
I discuss the pros and cons of Modafinil and how these kinds of supplements...
- Posted May 18, 2014
Oculus Rift – The World’s Most Powerful Brain Training Tool?
As it happens, computer games are fantastic for brain training. For years people have...
- Posted May 14, 2014
Functional Fixedness – How to be More Resourceful
To get things started I thought I’d share a small tidbit that is at...
- Posted May 9, 2014