- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Steve Jobs said that everyone should learn to program because it would help them to think....
The Hero’s Journey: Why We Are Called to Action and Adventure and How Breath of the Wild Captures This Perfectly
Every now and then on this site, I have been known to get a little nerdy....
Seeing as I am currently busy moving out of my flat and into my first home,...
More Business News
Become a Maker – All the Resources & Information You Need to Mass Produce Hardware or Create Cool Gadgets for Yourself Like Tony Stark
One of the downsides of my job is that I sometimes have to sell...
- Posted June 14, 2016
Manipulating the Brain’s Salience Network and How I Write 10,000+ Words a Day
For my main job, I work as a freelance writer. This is pretty cool...
- Posted January 1, 2016
How Technology is Going to Transform Fitness, Productivity and Human Intelligence in the Next Couple of Years
At their recent Windows 10 event, Microsoft unveiled their Microsoft HoloLens and took everyone...
- Posted February 6, 2015
A Transhuman Business Model – Make Yourself Scalable By Using Technology and Upgrading Your Efficiency
I earn a living predominantly as a copywriter and an app developer (with a...
- Posted December 14, 2014
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Performance, Productivity and Accessing Flow States – Better Than Nootropics?
CBT stands for ‘Cognitive Behavioural Therapy’ and is a ‘pscyhotherapeutic’ method for dealing with...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Is it Still Possible to Make Money From an App? How to Stand Out in a Saturated Marketplace
I wish I had started building Android apps two years before I did. Back...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Life As a Freelance Writer and App Developer Living in London
Becoming self-employed was one of the best decisions and achievements of my life. It...
- Posted October 17, 2014