- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
The Hero’s Journey: Why We Are Called to Action and Adventure and How Breath of the Wild Captures This Perfectly
Every now and then on this site, I have been known to get a little nerdy....
Going to the gym is hard if, like me, you’re 5’8’’ (and a bit). For starters,...
When I head to the gym, I have two things on my mind. One is to...
More Fitness/Bodybuilding News
Dark Chocolate: A Powerful Muscle Building Food and Nootropic?
The technical name for the cacao plant is Theobroma cacao, literally meaning ‘drink of the...
- Posted January 9, 2017
The Philosophy of Bruce Lee – On Flow, Self-Actualization, Creativity, Willpower and More
What made Bruce Lee such an icon was not his portfolio of martial arts...
- Posted December 29, 2016
What is Chi Control? Advanced Techniques From Martial Arts for Bodybuilding and Athletics
Even within martial arts, chi is something of a controversial topic. Practitioners can’t even...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cordyceps – The OP Supplement for Energy, Strength and Virility?
Cordyceps sinensis is a fascinating supplement that I’ve been taking lately and that I’m...
- Posted November 30, 2016
The Best Ways to Safely and Significantly Increase Testosterone Without Using Steroids – What’s the Closest Thing?
Increasing testosterone is one of the best methods there is of getting a ‘full...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Getting Ripped and Losing Weight is A Walk in the Park
Struggling to find a diet/training regime that actually works and helps you to burn...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Train Like an Adaptoid: Why Pull Ups From Trees Are Incredible for Functional Strength and More
Functional strength and fitness are concepts I like in theory. The basic concept is...
- Posted October 4, 2016