- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
A lot of people who are interested in brain training or nootropics will focus on aspects...
What made Bruce Lee such an icon was not his portfolio of martial arts films, but...
Seeing as I am currently busy moving out of my flat and into my first home,...
More Legends Series News
How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
Bruce Lee has got to be one of the most legendary martial artists and...
- Posted November 18, 2014
Legends #1: Sylvester Stallone – A Modern Day Polymath
In this series I am going to be looking at a number of legends...
- Posted June 7, 2014