- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
What made Bruce Lee such an icon was not his portfolio of martial arts films, but...
Even within martial arts, chi is something of a controversial topic. Practitioners can’t even decide on...
Why the Brain Loves Parkour: How Complex Movement Triggers Learning and Tips to Enhance Skill Acquisition
In some ways, a toddler is much more intelligent than you. They’re not particularly good at...
More Martial Arts News
The Ultimate Technique – Mastering Emotion
Some of the most fearsome fighters in history were the Berserkers, known for the...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Unbreakable: How Martial Artists Develop Stronger Bones
When we talk about ‘getting stronger’, we tend to be referring to muscle mass...
- Posted March 11, 2016
Why We’re Drawn to Action and How to Get Better at Anything
I’ve discussed many times on this blog how good playing computer games is for...
- Posted October 27, 2015
The Role of Rhythm in Martial Arts and Athletic Performance – And How to Train It
“Music is the pleasure that the human soul encounters from counting without knowing that...
- Posted October 8, 2015
Does Muscle Slow You Down?
People give a lot of reasons for not wanting to start working out and...
- Posted September 29, 2015
What Happens in the Brain When You Plan and Execute a Movement
When you perform even a simple movement, it involves a huge amount of activity...
- Posted September 18, 2015
The Role of Your Center of Mass in Parkour and Martial Arts
Here’s an idea that almost everyone obsessed with their physical performance has at some...
- Posted July 21, 2015