- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Functional strength and fitness are concepts I like in theory. The basic concept is that this...
Why the Brain Loves Parkour: How Complex Movement Triggers Learning and Tips to Enhance Skill Acquisition
In some ways, a toddler is much more intelligent than you. They’re not particularly good at...
“Music is the pleasure that the human soul encounters from counting without knowing that it is...
More Parkour News
Does Muscle Slow You Down?
People give a lot of reasons for not wanting to start working out and...
- Posted September 29, 2015
What Happens in the Brain When You Plan and Execute a Movement
When you perform even a simple movement, it involves a huge amount of activity...
- Posted September 18, 2015
The Role of Your Center of Mass in Parkour and Martial Arts
Here’s an idea that almost everyone obsessed with their physical performance has at some...
- Posted July 21, 2015
How to Become Batman – A Detailed Training Program and Analysis
One of the reasons I like to give when people ask me why I...
- Posted April 8, 2015
Run Like Sonic – Sprint Faster With Overspeed Training, Speed Drills and Biomechanics
The purpose of this article is to help you learn to run faster like...
- Posted March 3, 2015
How to ‘Train the Movement’ – The 7 Primal Movements, Toe Yoga and Eccentric Isometrics
We tend to assume that people who work out, or people who are ‘fit’...
- Posted February 22, 2015
How to Strengthen Your CNS for Athletic Performance, Increased Strength & Ninja Reflexes
Your central nervous system is the control system of your brain and body. It...
- Posted January 5, 2015