- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
You can hire me for a range of services, specifically content writing, app development and fitness coaching. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, or read below for more details.
I am a full-time freelance writer with a wealth of writing experience. Several years ago I worked as Assistant Editor at the publication Writers’ News. Since leaving there I have continued to write for websites and magazines on a freelance basis and have had work published on such sites as Search Engine Journal, SEOBook and ShoeMoney.
I charge $2 per 100 words and can write on any given topic – though my favourite niches are health and fitness, technology, psychology, self improvement and martial arts.
I have a lot of experience in (Android) app development having created numerous successful applications of my own and worked with a number of partners. My biggest hit was Multiscreen Multitasking which has sold over 15,000 copies in its various forms as well as coming pre-installed on some devices. If you want an app developed by a coder who is fast, responsive, high quality and great value, then contact me at mousemack @ gmail.com.
I also write training programs for anyone who is interested. I will write you a fully personalised program for $50 (or £25). Get in touch via the address above for more information.
My training programs were even featured in the Sunday Times!