- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- My Current Workout and Diet in Detail – The Fastest Body Recomposition I’ve Ever Experienced
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
My Experiences With Modafinil – Effects on Creativity and Focus
I discuss the pros and cons of Modafinil and how these kinds of supplements affect creativity versus focus.
I took this originally for the purpose of an article and found myself using it a few more times to help with late-night app work and pumping out lots of writing. It was only then I realised it would be easy to become addicted. Long-term studies haven’t yet been carried out and no one quite knows the mechanisms of action.
That’s not to say this supplement is going to kill you. I bought mine from a German pharmaceutical company – it’s available off the shelf in many countries – and it’s listed as having no side effects and being very safe. Ultimately it feels like caffeine x 10 with a few interesting additional quirks.
There’s certainly an interesting discussion to be had about nootropics but I’ll save that for another time.
Anyway for my full appraisal… watch the video!
Oh, and you can also see HERE some in-depth explanation as to what’s actually going on inside your brain when you use modafinil…