- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps for it....
A back off week, also known as a ‘de-load week’, is a period of time where...
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration and a path to greater physical...
In all honesty, I have found my experimentation with nootropics to be largely disappointed. I wasn’t...
When we talk about ‘getting stronger’, we tend to be referring to muscle mass and raw...
One heart, one soul, all we need is fried chicken. I’ve had a crazy busy couple...
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the...
- April 21, 2016
De-Load Weeks and Why Rest is Your Secret Weapon for Muscle Growth
A back off week, also known as a ‘de-load week’,...
- April 19, 2016
Cool Examples of Transhumanism, Nootropics and AI in Books, Games, Comics and Films
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration...
- April 4, 2016
How to Learn Programming, Neuroscience, Lock Picking and Engineering With Accelerated Learning
In all honesty, I have found my experimentation with nootropics...
- March 27, 2016
Unbreakable: How Martial Artists Develop Stronger Bones
When we talk about ‘getting stronger’, we tend to be...
- March 11, 2016
The O.N.E. Workout – A 10 Minute ‘Nano Workout’
One heart, one soul, all we need is fried chicken....
- March 4, 2016
Can You Upgrade the Nature of Your Thought?
Ever wondered how deaf people think? If you’re born deaf...
- February 22, 2016