- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- My Current Workout and Diet in Detail – The Fastest Body Recomposition I’ve Ever Experienced
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
Hey guys! For any regular readers out there this message is just to appologise for the...
iQuzil is a nootropic, ‘learning accelerator’, that comes from thoughtfoods.co.uk. Branded as the ‘Best Nootropic’ (obviously...
Here’s an idea that almost everyone obsessed with their physical performance has at some point: why...
Computer games have come a long way in the last decade and while they still haven’t...
Hey guys! Sorry for the radio silence – I’ve been away for a few days on...
They say you can’t chase two rabbits. To that I say: shut up, I will do...
I’ll Be Back Soon (Been Getting Married!)
Hey guys! For any regular readers out there this message...
- August 26, 2015
iQuzil Nootropic Review – A Dodgy ‘Learning Accelerator’
iQuzil is a nootropic, ‘learning accelerator’, that comes from thoughtfoods.co.uk....
- August 3, 2015
The Role of Your Center of Mass in Parkour and Martial Arts
Here’s an idea that almost everyone obsessed with their physical...
- July 21, 2015
Nootropics and Cognitive Enhancement for Gaming and Martial Arts
Computer games have come a long way in the last...
- July 15, 2015
A Hangover Cure That Actually Works – Banana and Honey Sandwiches
Hey guys! Sorry for the radio silence – I’ve been...
- July 10, 2015
An Introduction to Powerbuilding – How to Train for Size AND Strength Simultaneously
They say you can’t chase two rabbits. To that I...
- June 24, 2015
Study: ‘Surplus Improvement’: A Qualitative Exploration of Student Attitudes Toward Transhumanism, Transhuman Technologies and Related Issues
Hey guys, so this week I’m trying something different (other...
- June 12, 2015