- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Using a fitness tracker can be a great asset when it comes to monitoring your training,...
Seeing as I am currently busy moving out of my flat and into my first home,...
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for a while...
More Technology News
Become a Maker – All the Resources & Information You Need to Mass Produce Hardware or Create Cool Gadgets for Yourself Like Tony Stark
One of the downsides of my job is that I sometimes have to sell...
- Posted June 14, 2016
Some Thoughts and Tips Regarding Lifestyle Design and Being Productive While Travelling
Hey guys! I just wanted to post a quick one to say that a...
- Posted May 11, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cool Examples of Transhumanism, Nootropics and AI in Books, Games, Comics and Films
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration and a path to...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Manipulating the Brain’s Salience Network and How I Write 10,000+ Words a Day
For my main job, I work as a freelance writer. This is pretty cool...
- Posted January 1, 2016
The Microsoft Band 2 Review: For Fitness Tracking and Productivity
I was a big fan of the first Microsoft Band but I have to...
- Posted December 3, 2015
Hacker’s Brain – The Psychology of Programming
First things first, everyone should learn to program. As we’ll see in this article,...
- Posted November 21, 2015