- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Note: Hey guys, Adam here! So we’re trying something different for this post. This is another contribution...
A New Approach to Training (And Understanding) Working Memory for a Potentially Huge Boost in Cognition
I used to think that working memory training was one of the dullest and most inane...
A lot of people who are interested in brain training or nootropics will focus on aspects...
More Transhumanism News
Cognitive Visualization Training: Running ‘Software’ in Your Brain to Enhance Working Memory and More
When you think of brain training, you probably imagine using some kind of game...
- Posted January 27, 2017
The Current State of Nootropics and Some Exciting Possibilities for the Future
Nootropics (smart drugs) are reaching the point where they’re close to mainstream. The term...
- Posted October 8, 2016
tDCS for Enhanced Motor Learning, Reactions, Memory & More – An Introduction to Neurostimulation
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for...
- Posted July 11, 2016
Update! Limitless Brain Nootropic Review – Also: How to Review a Nootropic Product
Limitless Brain is one of the new breed of nootropic supplements currently popping up...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Become a Maker – All the Resources & Information You Need to Mass Produce Hardware or Create Cool Gadgets for Yourself Like Tony Stark
One of the downsides of my job is that I sometimes have to sell...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cool Examples of Transhumanism, Nootropics and AI in Books, Games, Comics and Films
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration and a path to...
- Posted April 4, 2016