- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
A lot of people who are interested in brain training or nootropics will focus on aspects...
Cognitive Visualization Training: Running ‘Software’ in Your Brain to Enhance Working Memory and More
When you think of brain training, you probably imagine using some kind of game or app...
Nootropics (smart drugs) are reaching the point where they’re close to mainstream. The term is no...
More Transhumanism News
tDCS for Enhanced Motor Learning, Reactions, Memory & More – An Introduction to Neurostimulation
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for...
- Posted July 11, 2016
Update! Limitless Brain Nootropic Review – Also: How to Review a Nootropic Product
Limitless Brain is one of the new breed of nootropic supplements currently popping up...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Become a Maker – All the Resources & Information You Need to Mass Produce Hardware or Create Cool Gadgets for Yourself Like Tony Stark
One of the downsides of my job is that I sometimes have to sell...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cool Examples of Transhumanism, Nootropics and AI in Books, Games, Comics and Films
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration and a path to...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Can You Upgrade the Nature of Your Thought?
Ever wondered how deaf people think? If you’re born deaf and you never learn...
- Posted February 22, 2016
How Your Diet, Exercise and Psychology Affect Your Genes
If you’ve been blaming your lack of gains in the gym on your genetics,...
- Posted February 9, 2016