- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
Nootropics (smart drugs) are reaching the point where they’re close to mainstream. The term is no...
tDCS (Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation) is a topic I’ve been very interested in for a while...
Limitless Brain is one of the new breed of nootropic supplements currently popping up everywhere online....
More Transhumanism News
Become a Maker – All the Resources & Information You Need to Mass Produce Hardware or Create Cool Gadgets for Yourself Like Tony Stark
One of the downsides of my job is that I sometimes have to sell...
- Posted June 14, 2016
The Gear VR and the Potential of Mobile VR (Brain Training, Fitness and More)
I recently opted to purchase a Gear VR with the intention of developing apps...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Cool Examples of Transhumanism, Nootropics and AI in Books, Games, Comics and Films
To me, transhumanism is the next frontier in human exploration and a path to...
- Posted April 4, 2016
Can You Upgrade the Nature of Your Thought?
Ever wondered how deaf people think? If you’re born deaf and you never learn...
- Posted February 22, 2016
How Your Diet, Exercise and Psychology Affect Your Genes
If you’ve been blaming your lack of gains in the gym on your genetics,...
- Posted February 9, 2016
What is Embodied Cognition? How You Think With Your Body
Embodied cognition is a fascinating concept from psychology and philosophy that challenges the way...
- Posted January 16, 2016
The Microsoft Band 2 Review: For Fitness Tracking and Productivity
I was a big fan of the first Microsoft Band but I have to...
- Posted December 3, 2015