- Neuroplasticity – An In-Depth Guide to How it Works and How to Transform Your Brain
- Training to Develop Synaesthesia for Improved Memory and Maths Ability (Theoretically)
- How to Train Like Bruce Lee for Insane Power and Speed
- A Complete Guide to Transhumanism
- The Surface Pro 3 – Ideal Productivity for Web Entrepreneurs
- Can You Bench Press a Dinosaur??
- The Neuroscience of Genius And Increasing Intelligence
- How Caffeine Affects Neurotransmitters and Profoundly Changes Your Brain
- A Detailed Guide to Your Brain – So You Can Start Hacking It
- Almost Every Bodyweight Exercise Ever (150+ Moves)
The Hero’s Journey: Why We Are Called to Action and Adventure and How Breath of the Wild Captures This Perfectly
Every now and then on this site, I have been known to get a little nerdy....
Going to the gym is hard if, like me, you’re 5’8’’ (and a bit). For starters,...
The technical name for the cacao plant is Theobroma cacao, literally meaning ‘drink of the gods’. The...
More Health News
What is Chi Control? Advanced Techniques From Martial Arts for Bodybuilding and Athletics
Even within martial arts, chi is something of a controversial topic. Practitioners can’t even...
- Posted December 12, 2016
Cordyceps – The OP Supplement for Energy, Strength and Virility?
Cordyceps sinensis is a fascinating supplement that I’ve been taking lately and that I’m...
- Posted November 30, 2016
The Best Ways to Safely and Significantly Increase Testosterone Without Using Steroids – What’s the Closest Thing?
Increasing testosterone is one of the best methods there is of getting a ‘full...
- Posted November 10, 2016
Getting Ripped and Losing Weight is A Walk in the Park
Struggling to find a diet/training regime that actually works and helps you to burn...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Why the Brain Loves Parkour: How Complex Movement Triggers Learning and Tips to Enhance Skill Acquisition
In some ways, a toddler is much more intelligent than you. They’re not particularly...
- Posted September 27, 2016
Understanding the Mind-Body Connection to Better Optimize Mental Performance – And Take Conscious Control of Your Physiology?
Hey guys! Been away a while sorry moving house – but today I finally...
- Posted September 16, 2016
You vs Your Potential – How to Create an Athletic Profile and Rate Your Performance
As anyone who owns a fitness tracker will attest, data can be incredibly useful...
- Posted August 8, 2016